Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Point Pleasant lives up to its name

Really.
It was pleasant.
Such a pity Jim got sick again.
I am so sorry for him.
But Saturday evening was a real pleasure.

Jim already told you we've been at the Chinese reataurant on the main street, right?
Geez, I could still laugh my ass off when I think of the bottle there. I wish I could show it here - it really looked like a pecker.
Foreman was not that amused to receive a picture of it on his cell and wrote a text asking us if we already had one over the eight. I couldn't stop giggling when Jim wrote back We heard a rumor. Are you really gay?
Foreman must have been surprised or he thought I grabbed Jim's cell to write this text. We exchanged some more silly text messages and payed our meals finishing with another plum wine.

When we stepped outside Jim suddenly flung his arms around me and shoved me to the wall. He looked deep into my eyes and his countenance was totally earnest.
"Thank you", he said.
I gazed into his dark brown eyes with growing fascination and discovered the golden spots in them again. "Thank you for what?", I asked slightly puzzled.
He bent forward and placed a sweet little kiss on my lips. "For being with me. For spending your life with me."
I swallowed. "Thank you, the same to you!"
I embraced him and for some minutes we just stood there and I rested my chin on his shoulder. It felt so good I cannot describe it. So I just snuggled to him and sighed.
When he pulled back from me he ran his fingers through my hair.
"I never wanted anything else since I met you..."
I had to swallow hard again. "You're adorable. I love you."
He kissed me and I leaned back to the wall. My heart was slopping over again and I had that fluffy, dizzy and love dazed feeling which made me walk like on wobbly soft clouds.
The door opened and a whole gang passed us by but we didn't care.

Some ages later we looked into each other's eyes again, grinned and walked on.
"God, Greg, you're cute!", Jim sighed and took my hand. I didn't feel cute at all but just squeezed his hand and looked at the pub on the other side of the street.
"Ah....you smelled Guinness, hm?", James grinned and I shrugged.
"Not really....but...it sounds alluring, doesn't it? We have no Guinness at home and a pint or two here would be a nice finish for the evening out." I waggled my eyebrows and Jim shook his head.
"Cider for me then", he smiled broadly. "Sounds really more than alluring."

The pub was crowded but we found a small table next to the fireplace and sat down there. I leaned back in my chair and watched James. The fire drew patterns of light on his face and hair and I felt a traction somewhere in my heart. He beamed at me and his eyes sparkled. "'sup?", he asked and I was all smiles.
"I just can't believe you're my husband from time to time. That you are with me...", I sighed. "Geez! I feel swept from my feet when I look at you."
James blinked and beamed with joy. "That's what I think when I look at you. God, Greg...why don't you show this side to anyone besides me?"
I looked at my hands. "I don't want to. No need to know me inside out. We've been through so much crap and you've always been at my side. You never left, you never hurt me...Of course we had our brawls but...who doesn't?"
I looked up again. "I love you. So you should know me like no one else, right?"
He swallowed and nodded. "Right..."
I tried to draw off the attention and opened the menue.
"So it's Cider for you, hun? Sure? You can order Orgasms here..."
"What?!"
I nodded and showed it to him. "See? Guinness with Champagne. Sounds awful."
"Um...no...just Cider, please", he smiled. "I'll order the orgasm later..."
I chuckled. "Okay...I'll see what I can do for you, Dr. Wilson."
We ordered our pints and I leaned back in my chair again turning the Guinness in my hands. "This is perfect", I sighed. "You are here with me, we sit by the fire, we're off from work, we have Guinness and Cider and it's stormy outside which makes it even cosier." As if on cue Perfect Day by Lou Reed began to play and I closed my eyes with another contented sigh.
"You are cute", Jim whispered and bent over the table to caress my cheek.
So we sat there, just smiling at each other, listening to the music, the babbling around us, the wind outside and from time to time the cracking of the fireplace. It was perfect.

On my way to the men's restroom I discovered the pub's billiard saloon. No one was in there and when I came back I asked Jim "What about snooker, hun? There's a billiard saloon over there."
Jim stretched lazily and I just stared at him. "Snooker? Why not..."
He grabbed his glass, handed my Guinness to me and we made our way to the billiard saloon. Thelight was dim, the room was still empty and James put his glass on one of the tables, looked around and stretched again.
I don't know if he did this on purpose, but it had the same effect on me as always. So I closed and locked the door and limped over to him. Embracing him from behind I purred into his ear. "My cue is already prepared...."
Jim shivered and turned to me. "God Jehovah, Greg! I...well....I have no doubt...it was easily to...erm...get to know that..."
I grinned, bent forward to kiss him deeply and began to unbutton his shirt. Shoving him to one of the billiard tables I continued to do so and he was too shocked or absorbed in our kiss to protest. I reassured myself that the room had no windows and then raised James with a jolt on the table. "Heave-ho!", I chuckled and crawled up to him pushing him down and continuing to undress him.
With slightly dilated eyes James looked at me and panted "Did you lock the door?"
I nodded and bent down to kiss him.
Ooooooh boy...we had a very pleasant game of snooker in that pub.

After we rearranged our clothes we went back to our places as if nothing ever happened, chuckled at each other and ordered a last pint. I decided to try a Snakebite which was really good.
When we left the pub we decided to have a nightstroll along the beach and I wrapped deep into my coat 'cause it was frigging cold. James took my hand and put it into his coat pocket and we watched and listened to the sea for a while. It was 3 am by now and apart from us no soul was on the beach. The moon glistened on the waves and James took me into his arms. "Some moments should last forever", he said and kissed me deeply. "You'd better stop this", I murmured into the kiss and wrapped my arms around him.
"Why should I?", he whispered back and let his hand slip into my trousers.
"Gawd!", I gasped and pulled him even closer. He continued what he began and my legs turned to jelly and reason was washed away.
"Pleeeeeeeeeeze", I whispered and now it was me who watched him with dilated eyes.
"Greg...", he said. "We're on the beach, it's cold and it's 3am..."
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze...."
"Greg...."
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze....."
One second later I found myself laying in the sand behind "Jim's log" and didn't feel cold at all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

You tease! In my office - NOW!

January 23, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I...um...oh...
Okay...

January 23, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

You guys had fun. Hope to see you at work tomorrow at least.

January 24, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Of course I am at work!
Hah! It's your first day today, right?

January 24, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Yep ><

January 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home