Sunday, September 03, 2006

Rainy Sunday

Once again such a depressing rainy day I am pondering a lot whether Vogler will discharge me next week or not.
Well, he can't do that without hearing the executive committee.
And: Wilson is part of it.
This should soothe me.
Furthermore I ask myself if Cameron is earnest about her layoff. It would be a pity to lose such a good immunologist.
No, this week won't start good for me.

Yesterday evening in return was so much the better. (It's odd for me to say something like this, but it's true.
Wilson obtained a Fridge-Pack Guinness (and I blamed him he'd wanted to make me will-less), ordered chinese food and put the new season of Scrubs in.

With some pints of Guinness and watching Scrubs for hours one can get really silly.

Later today I agreed to meet him online at "Stormwind". I noticed that half of the oncology is playing there. Unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home