Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Vogler in love, visitors from Trenton and other abominations

Mood: pondering
Weather: fog and mist, 57°F
Listening to: Word up - Korn
Eating: gingerbread
Drinking: coffee


Vogler's new whim is commenting on my blog.
Commenting in German. Isn't he odd?
Of course he is.
Odd and a good deal more.
Fat. Obese. Back-stabbing. Manky.
Just to mention some of his features.

He's even blogging in German. (I think because he met his new girlfriend at Munich.) I tried to comment in German and I hope I did it right. If not - so what?
He writes he's in love. Isn't that creepy? And he proposed a truce I didn't accept.
It's hideous he seems to blog at bog....

Hideous and sick-making was yesterday evening. I just thought of cooking something nice and planned to go to the mall when the door bell rang. "Rats! Do you expect anyone?" I asked Jim. He shook his head. "No?"
I shrugged and limped to the door. Maybe it was Foreman again.
When I opened I faced a man in his late thirties, wearing exactly the same suit as Mr. Monk.
I eyed him. "Well, it's not Salvation Army. Jehovah's Witnesses then?"
Mr. Monk smiled at me. "Dr. House?"
I nodded. "And I'll be damned if I know who you are!"
He shook hands with me. "Dr. Aaron Goldstein. Good evening."
I flinched. "Who says this evening is good? I told you I don't want to talk to you."
"And I told you if you won't visit us we would visit you!"
"Ah, get lost!"
In the meantime James joined me at the door. "I thought it was perfectly clear we didn't want to see you..."
Dr. Goldstein shrugged. "We just wanted to talk to Dr. House, not you. Please...Dr. Allenby is my patient and I am concerned about him. I really want to see how he reacts when you meet."
"He won't be able to react!", I snapped. "I'll knock him down as soon as he appears at this door!"
"But he's quiet and peaceful", Dr. Goldstein insisted. "And Dr. Cuddy said you'd be glad to help..."
James brushed his forehead. "Well...okay...come in. But just for a few minutes..."
Dr. Goldstein nodded to a Chrysler. "He's in the car..."
There he was, Louis Allenby. I saw him looking out of the window watching me carefully. The sight of him made me sick and I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I didn't want to appear weak, so I finally nodded.
"Okay then. If need be...Come in."
James put his arm around me and I felt secure. I just had the dire wish to pulpify Allenby's face.
Goldstein went to his car and opened the door. Allenby stepped out and smiled at me.
"Look out he doesn't escape!", I muttered and watched them approaching us.

We sat down in the sitting room and I didn't bother offering something to drink. But James did.
"Scotch please", I mumbled and James patted my shoulder. He poured himself a Guinness and handed 7up to Dr. Goldstein. Allenby didn't react and just stared at me.
"Can't you just stop that?", I spat at him.
Dr. Goldstein raised his eyebrows. "You are angry...."
I wheezed. "Of course I am! You do not seem to know what he did!"
"Of course I know. He tried to convince you of your love for him."
"Nice way to explain an abduction...", I rolled my eyes.
"He didn't seem to be quite all here", Goldstein proceeded.
James nestled beside me and put his arm around me again. "And you think we should be insensible to these facts and face him as if nothing ever happened?"
Goldstein put his fingertips together and leaned back in his chair. "No. But I was interested in his reaction. He keeps at asking for you, Dr. House."
"I don't care", I said and stared outside, avoiding Allenby's glance.
"I miss you", he suddenly said. "And I'm sorry..."
"Interesting", Dr. Goldstein said and watched him.
"You're sorry, huh?", I snapped. "You're insane! You stabbed James and hurt Chase."
"I didn't want them to keep me away from you."
'Able to explain his feelings and deeds' Dr. Goldstein scribbled into a small book and continued watching him.
"And it didn't cross your mind you harmed them?! You could have killed James!", I yelled at him.
"Sh, hun...", James tried to calm me down and softly kissed my cheek.
Allenby blinked and glared at him.
"Leave him alone!", he hissed and Goldstein hectically took notes.
"I'll never leave him alone", James calmly replied and met his glance.
"He's mine", Allenby insisted and I got up.
"See? It serves no purpose. You better leave now..."
"I won't leave", Allenby replied and Goldstein said nothing at all.
I pointed at Allenby. "Hellooooo? Goldstein? Can't you see it serves no purpose? I want you to leave now. Take him to your car and never ever come back again!"
"No...this is useful for my further work with him..."
I shook my head. "I'm at the end of my tether. Leave."
James arose and put his hand on my shoulder. "I really think you should leave now."
"Don't touch him!!!!", Allenby suddenly yelled, got to his feet and punched Jim in his side. Of course he hit the stab-wound, James choked and doubled over.
As a reflex action I hit him with my cane and caused another bruise on his temple.
"Don't you dare ever come near him again!", I hissed and glared at him.
Goldstein secured Allenby and seemed shocked.
"I...oh my God...I'm sorry...He really seemed to be peaceful..."
"He's a raving lunatic!", I gnarled and showed him the way to the door.
Without another word they both left and I turned to James and wanted to examine his wound.
"Are you okay?"
He nodded and gritted his teeth. "I'll have it checked tomorrow..."
I cursed and embraced him. "Lets forget about that", I whispered to him. "I'll go to the mall now and then I'll prepare dinner..."
James laid his hand on my neck, pulled me closer and kissed me. "I don't want you to leave now. What about delivery food?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Chinese food was great!

November 15, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Um...it was....
But I liked the dessert.

November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vogler says

"You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
Girl, we couldn't get much higher
Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire"

November 15, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Um...okaaaaay?

November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home