Monday, November 13, 2006

Moody

Mood: pissed, jealous for no reason and hungry
Weather: overcast
Listening to: Inside you - Godhead


I hate myself at that moment.
I'm acting like a complete idiot and I wonder how James bears with me.
Just because he said this doctor from San Francisco was nice and pretty I become scared!
Isn't this sappy?

But besides that, I really didn't like her. She seems to put more effort in buying shoes than being a doctor.
Miss Niminy-Piminy fed her eyes on James and did her best just to look pretty and charm him.
Excellent references? I don't give a shit.

Well, it's time to go home now. He'll see six more applicants tomorrow - maybe I'll join him.
I should offer an excuse to him now and stop being monosyllabic.
I'm sure he already wonders about my behavior.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Your excuse was so nice ... or didn't mean slamming the door into my face an excuse?

November 13, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I'm sorry....
I'm an idiot...

November 13, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Good point

November 13, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Still pissed..I know...
Mea culpa. I'm REALLY sorry.

November 13, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

I was jealous, okay?!!

November 13, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

So was I.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Clinic hours again?

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I just sneaked back into my office...

November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home