Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh what a night

Mood:: on top of the world
Weather: overcast, 54°F, but who cares?
Music: You give me something - James Morrison


Uh, I'm tired.
And wide awake.
And - I need coffee.
And I'm at one with the world.

It's clinic duty today - five abhorrent hours, but I don't care and think I look like the cat that got the cream.
Well....actually I got the cream.
Several times.
Oops, I'm equivocating...

James and I spent a very...pleasing afternoon, evening and night and I still can't believe that you can start the same thing time and time again with some variations not getting tired, not getting used to it and still wanting more.
But yes, it's possible. I'm dizzy. This is love and I'm in the thick of it. I feel a bit light in the head and can't stop that foolish grin.
Yah, I think that scares some people here at PPTH which makes me look even more like the cat who swallowed the canary.

We got up early today because James will resume work and was afraid of all the bumf waiting for him in his office.
I stayed in bed a few minutes longer and watched him as he very carefully made his way to the bathroom - couldn't help grinning. Finally I got up and percolated some coffee, replacing James in the bathroom afterwards.

When I came back to the kitchen, a cushion lay on my chair and James sat down carefully with his mug in his hand.
"Um...everything okay?", I asked.
He nodded and grunted. "Just..try yourself."
I grabbed a mug and sat down. "Hnnngh!"
"See?", he grinned. "We better take these cushions to work."
"Uhuuu", I just said.

This would be an interesting day...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good monimg dr house.i wish You a very happy day!

November 13, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

My cushion is soft and very comfortable though - I am glad that I don't have to do clinic hours.

Even the sight of Vogler's comment couldn't ruin my mood.

November 13, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Good morning, Mr. Vogler...
What does a friendly comment by Mr.Ed mean?
Is he trying to scare me?
And hey, I'm able to sit on my chair without the cushion now.
Had several dumb patients this forenoon.

November 13, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Cushion is perfect on my sofa now!

Wanna have a coffee in my office?

November 13, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I'll be with you in a few minutes.

November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home