Thursday, November 09, 2006

Back home again

Mood: happy and contented
Weather: Cloudy, 44°F
Music: King for a day - Green Day


I'm home again and highly pleased.
Yes! I'm clapping my shoes together. There's no place like home. There's no place like home.
Hah, and I'm in the mood for watching The Wizard of Oz, strange, isn't it?
Yesterday at the time I still was at the moron's place and longed for being here.
With James.
He's still sleeping and looking so peaceful.
I could watch him for hours...

My poor cuddly-wuddly cupcake... (Am I getting silly? *thinks* No!)He was full of anxiety yesterday and nearly went mad. I'm so glad I'm with him again. And I fear I didn't show him. Just grabbed my Vicodin and dry-swallowed three of them. It was relieving and the nausea and pain almost immediately vanished.

It was the gang who saved me.
Saved me with a skillet. Beware of skillets - they're lethal weapons! A fortiori if you try to cross the ducklings...It's near to crossing Jordan.

I was still sitting at Allenby's laptop trying to contact James through MSN when I heard the keys at the door. I wasn't quick enough to shut down the computer before Louis came in, so he saw what I did.
"Sod it!", he exclaimed (yes, he's British) and rushed in, grabbing the laptop and slamming the door at the same time.
"What have you done?!", he asked furiously and glared at me. I shrugged and grinned. He couldn't scare me.
"What does it look like?" I asked and looked as if butter wouldn't melt in my mouth.
He stared at the screen. "Did you contact anyone?"
"Maybe...maybe not..."
"Did you CONTACT ANYONE?!"
"No need to yell at me...Maybe I did. So what?"
Louis stood there undecided, closing and opening his fists time and time again.
I heard a quiet click! and someone muttering "Yesssss!" and then I knew the gang was on their way. But I pretended to be unaware and Louis was too absorbed in his thoughts to hear anything.
He then looked at me and came close to my face. "Well...honey-toast, maybe we should go to another place...I want to be alone with you and not disturbed by anyone."
I stretched. "Nope. I like it here."
There were three shadows creeping to the kitchen and I had to fight down a giggle. It was astonishing how quiet they were and I pitied Chase to a small amount. He had to face his enemy again and surely no strawberry-lotion was able to calm him down today.
Suddenly
Foreman jumped around the edge and smashed down the skillet on Allenbys head. It made a sickening sound and Allenby toppled over like a tree hit by a lumberjack.
"Is he dead?", whispered Cameron.
So what? I don't care!
Foreman looked at him. "No, he’s still breathing. But maybe he is concussed now."
I wanted to wave at them and shout "Heheeeey! I'm over heheeeere!", but only a puzzled "What..." escaped my mouth. I felt awful, but relieved.
Cameron winked at me. "We said that we will come to rescue you!"
"Yeah..." I began and tried to stand up but sank down on the sofa again immediately. It hurt so much, I was trembling and felt unable to move. "Fuck!" I cursed and patted my leg.
"Your leg?" asked Cameron and together with Chase she brought me to my feet.
"Yes... he threw away my Vicodin!", I muttered and hoped for my little white bottled friends. But Foreman dashed my hopes.
"Sorry, there was no time to get new ones."
Brilliant!
Chase called the police and Cameron called James. I could hear him shouting when she told him I was safe and gestured to her mobile. "Gimme the phone!"
She handed it over to me.
"Jim? Hun?"
"Oh Greg! It is so good to hear you. How are you? Did he ...? Are you okay?"
I was so dumb! The only thing I said to him was "I want my vicodin! And those three have forgotten them."
James giggled and breathed a sigh of relief. "You are fine! Thanks god ... Is the police already there?"
"Nope..."
"No? Good, they will need some minutes, I'll come and bring the Vicodin!"
Foreman just had told me they locked him in and I grinned.
"Thanks Jim! But how - you are locked in, aren't you?"
"Let this be my problem. I love you ..."
I swallowed. "You, too", I mumbled and we hung up.

Shortly afterwards the police arrived and we all had to give evidence, so I first didn't notice when James came in.
"Your pills, Dr. House", he said, grinning like a cheshire-cat.
Thankfully I took them and dry-swallowed three of them. I wanted to jump up and hug him, but I couldn't.

I was relieved when we finally got home and wanted nothing else than cuddling. Well, James wanted the same, so we harmonized.
I was lying on the bed on my belly and James offered to amass me. Of course I didn't say no but when he began I suddenly felt sick at heart and yelled "HAAAAH! Get off get off get off!!!"
James was shocked and froze in the middle of his movement. "What..."
I blushed and looked at him apologetically. "Sorry...."
"What...what happened?"
"Um...it's...nothing. I don't know myself..."

Well....Now he wants me to undergo a highly embarrassing examination...

8 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

I am having a damn hangover ... and only can remember I talked with Foreman...

What happend?

November 09, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I'll TELL you what HAPPENED!
Later!!!

November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sod it"?
HAHA! Such a boofhead!

November 09, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

You are right - he is a boofhead!

By the way - lab coat - how can you go with that down under hair wonder? You are fine with him?

November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. And I even adopted his accent.

November 09, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Interesting ... I like that accent!

Sounds so - hmmm - soft and nice. American accents are sometimes so hard ...

November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eastcoast is okay with me.

November 09, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

You don't like westcoast? California?

East coast is fine - especially New Jersey though. Although I like British accents as well ...

November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home