Wednesday, November 08, 2006

House abduction

Mood: pissed off
Weather: light rain and damned cold
Music: Dancing in the moonlight - Elvis Costello


House abduction - no child abduction.
Yeah, I know this sounds funny....but it isn't in the least.
I am angry, pissed off, enraged, disgusted, sick
and I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!
At least this bottom-feeder has some good music here.
And coffee!
I percolated coffee for the third time today.

It all started yesterday evening. Cameron visited us just to make sure James and me are fine and I noticed there was no Single Malt anymore and we would have nothing to eat for today.
So - what did I do? After Cameron took leave, of course I went to the mall to fetch some things.

I was hobbling around the shops, bought lamb's lettuce (James loves it), steak, french fries, bread, cold cuts and put them into the trunk when I noticed I forgot about the single malt. "Shoot!" I thought and got back into the mall. I hate limping around those crowded shops and wasn't pleased at all to have to go back there, but then I wanted a nice bottle of Aberlour a’bunadh or maybe Bunnahabhain.

Well...I was standing at the liquor dealer's showcase when someone approached me and I heard a low voice saying "Hello, Gregory. I am pleased to meet you..."
I turned my head and looked into Allenby's smiling face. "What the fuck are you doing here?!", I exclaimed with disbelief. "I thought Foreman broke your mandible..."
Louis shook his head and his smile grew broader. "No...he just smashed my face....but as you see I'm okay now."
"Yeah...but not for long", I shook my fist on him.
I tried to think of the most painful way to bring him from life to death and swung my cane, but he grabbed it and interrupted my pondering.
"Ah, no....don't be angry...As I told James, you just need some...persuasion to catch that you love me."
I shook my head. "You're crazy!"
"Come along with me, Gregory. We're going home now", he told me with a nutty look on his face.
I wanted to turn around without saying anything, but suddenly there was something hard and cold poking at my side.
"Aaaaw, I am ever so sorry", Allenby grinned. "Didn't I introduce you yet? Gregory, say hello to Mr. Smith & Wesson..."
I gasped. "What?"
He nodded. "Yes...you just got to know my Model 3913TSW Pistol...And I'm sure it persuaded you to go with me."
"You crackpot!", I gnarled.
He nudged me again. "Let's go home, luv..."
"Nothing else remains to be done, huh?" I frowned and accompanied him to his car.

Thoughts were on rodeo in my mind and I frantically searched for a way to escape him and call the police. He was obviously mad, maybe even high. We stopped at his car and he opened the passenger door for me.
"Come to think of it I'd rather go to my own home", I began.
Louis shook his head. "This is your home now..."
Again a nudge with the gun and I obediently sat down in his car.
When he started the engine I secretly tried to fumble for my mobile, but he noticed and took it away from me, tit-tatting. "Why are you trying to upset me, hm?"
"What's the use of this?!", I barked at him. "I want to get out!"
"You get out when we're home."
"There is nothing like traveling", I retorted and waited to arrive at Park Road 112, where I was forced out of the car and hurried into his appartment.

"Stop it now!" I tried to convince him. "You know this leads to nothing and will only get you into trouble."
He took my coat off and didn't react to anything I said.
"Sit down, dear. Want some coffee?"
"That's the last straw! I don't give a fuck for your coffee!" I shouted and he winced. Then he slowly shook his head.
"I knew you wouldn't be able to understand when you're filled to the brim with these drugs..." He reached inside my coat pocket and took the Vicodin. He carefully eyed it and seemed to decide something. "I think you're better off without that stuff", he then announced and went outside.
I tried to follow him but he locked the door.
"What the heck are you doing?" I yelled outside.
"Throwing that stuff away!" was the answer.
I froze, then shook my head. "You can't do that!"
He entered the appartment and locked the door again. "I just did it. You see?"
I was close to wacking out and looked around for anything I could smash his head with when I was forced to sit down on the sofa.
He handed me a glass of red wine and purred to me "Just relax...Don't be angry...I love you more than anyone, you know? I'm the only one who loves you and I just want to make sure you pinpoint it..."
I just stared at him and replied nothing.
"Drink", he proceeded and nodded to my glass of wine. "You'll feel better afterwards, I promise." He put his arm around me and I disavowed from him.
Looking into my glass I thought "Why not? You couldn't stand this without alcohol..." and downed it.
A few minutes afterwards I began to feel dizzy. "Oh noooooo", I thought. "He's going to leave me aboulic...."
He fondled my hair. "I told you you'd feel better, didn't I?"
"Bastard...." I managed to say.
"Aw....don't be cross with me...As I told you - you only need some convincing and soon will discover it's me you love..."

I felt how my sense blurred and when I woke up again in the middle of the night my mind was still covered by a smoke screen. I blinked and didn't know where I was and was horrified when I discovered Allenby's arms around me and me only wearing boxers.
"Geez..." I hissed and tried to escape, but my head ached to much and I felt like on a merry-go-round. Reluctantly I fell asleep again.

When I woke up this morning, my mind was perfectly clear again. I looked around and found out I was alone.
"God....James will be going stark raving mad by now!" I thought and reached for my cane.
It wasn't there.
"Bloody hell!"
I crept out of bed, hopped on one leg to my clothes and put them on with an effort. My leg hurt like hell and the bastard really discarded my pills somewhere outside. I felt sick and cold sweat was on my forehead. Was that detox again?
Soon it came to my mind I wasn't able to walk and hopping around on one leg didn't work either 'cause pain made me vertiginous, sick and shivering.
I crept into the living-room and reached for the phone.
Dead.
The door was locked, windows closed and barred.
But!
The dweeb forgot about his computer. I started it and was relieved it wasn't password-protected, when I spotted the post-it.
"Dear Greg, I reported you sick at Cuddy's office. Be back this evening. xxx"
"Pinhead!", I thought and grinned. Surely Cuddy would know by now that there was something wrong as it was Allenby who called her and not James.
"Damned half wit", I muttered and started to send e-mails to James, Cameron, Chase, Foreman and Cuddy, telling them in brief what happened and where I was and that I wanted to get out of here immediately.

I hoped that James would be able to read his e-mails and was feeling well. I was totally concerned about him and hated it I was forced to stay away from him.
This was a few minutes ago, then I started to write this to let those know who didn't read their mails by now. It's hard to type 'cause my leg hurts like hell, I'm sweating by now, suffer from nausea and feel sick.

I want to get out of here!!! NOW!!!!
And James, hun...don't be worried. I'm okay. I just want to be with you. And don't try to come here. Stay at home and wait for me, okay?
If you read this, try to phone Chase and Foreman. The gang will be able to get me out of here, I know that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

We read it ... help is on the way!

I love you!

November 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Good to know...
I'm not feeling very well...hope they have Vicodin...

November 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Meet with Chase and Foreman in a few minutes!
We are on our way!!!

November 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Don't forget the machine-gun!

November 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Allison Cameron said...

I have no machine-gun at home, House! -.-

November 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Steal one...I don't care!
And most of all:
COME HERE!!!

November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home