Saturday, November 11, 2006

Relaxing techniques

Mood: over the moon
Weather: dunno....didn't look outside
Music: Winter - Tori Amos


She's awfully good at the piano.
I mean Tori Amos.
That song is one of my favourites.

Well, today did not start that perfect. At half past three I heard a Beeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeep! and knew I had to show up at PPTH.
Some guy with a strange bleeding disorder. It turned out to be von Willebrand disease. (If you are interested: VWD results from a deficiency or defect in the body's ability to make von Willebrand factor, a protein that helps blood clot.)
We were only three - Chase didn't answer my call.
Well, actually we were only two, 'cause Foreman was totally jazzed and of no particular use. Secretly I hid a broad grin 'cause I had some ideas what could have happened to him.

When I came home, a very deranged Chase hugged James and I couldn't help grunting "Coming home, seeing you in the arms of another man is not the thing I thought of ..." I leaned at the open door and watched them.
James startled and they both turned to me.
"Greg! "You nearly caused me a heart attack!", James gasped and I just raised an eyebrow and looked at Chase.
"What the heck are you doing here? And why the hell didn't you respond to my calls or showed up at the clinic?", I snapped at him. Well, I had my ideas why...
Chase's skin turned to white like Lady D'Arbanville's and he stammered "I should go now!"
He turned on his heels and rushed out of the appartment as fast as he could without looking at me.
"You won't get away with that!", I shouted and grinned at Jim's giggle.

He told me about Chase's deplorable condition and what happened to him and Foreman. We had some cups of coffee and I felt really tired. So I stretched and went to bed in order to have a nap.

I just dozed away when I heard the door open and James came in. Somewhere far behind in my head I noticed he sat down on the bed and seemed to bend over me. He slowly started to undress me and kissed every inch of skin he laid open.
I opened my eyes and blinked. "Eh?"
James smiled at me and started leering. Hebegan to undress himself and I just stared at him.
I longed for him, that is true. The last time we...had sex was somewhen before Canada. And that was a puzzled thing 'cause I was jazzed by that thing Allenby did in my office. Afterwards there was his wound preventing us from getting too close and after a while Jim even avoided hugging 'cause he was afraid of the feelings this could arouse.

He laid down next to me and we looked each other in the eyes. "I love you", he whispered and caressed my chest. I just managed to say something like "Hnghrhmmmmmmmm" and closed my eyes when he bent over me and kissed me all over.
His fingers ran up my sides and I let out a deep sigh.
"You still like this, don't you?", he asked.
"Hm?" I asked and looked at him.
"You already liked that at that hotel", he smiled and I closed my eyes again.
"I'm sure I did. What a pity I can't remember anything..."
He kissed me until I was panting and then suddenly stood up and left the room.
I sat up and blinked again.
"James?"
No answer.
"James?! What the hell are you doing?!"
"Watching TiVo!" he yelled from the living-room.
"Are you mad?" I cried.
"No, just cautious...It was you who told me yesterday that sex was not good for the stitches and blah blah blah..."
I laid back and watched the ceiling. So this was his revenge. He was really pissed yesterday and felt rejected, I think. We had a short brawl on that and I convinced him I was just concerned and wanted him to recover soon.
I sighed. "Okay! We are even!" I shouted and closed my eyes again hoping to find some sleep.

The door opened again. "So you are tired...Maybe I can relax you a bit.."
I opened one eye and saw him standing there in his bathrobe. "Hm? What next?"
He opened the waistbelt and I sat up again.
James approached me and let the bathrobe slide over his shoulders and drop to the floor. I swallowed. "Please..we are even...Don't do that again..."
"Shhh", he softly hissed and put his finger on my mouth, gently pushing me back to bed. I wanted to say something, but was silenced by a kiss to remember.
Of course I immediately reacted and pulled him closer.
He kissed my neck and I caressed his back, getting high. I couldn't help moaning when he started to kiss me all over again and got totally carried away. "Don't go", I mumbled and suddenly he was sitting on me.
My eyes popped open and I stared into his leering face. "What about a ride?", he smiled and I just nodded.
"Hm?", he asked.
"Yes....", I replied. "Yesyesyesyesyesyes!"
Well...it was...just wonderful and didn't affect his wound...

We lay there cuddling and snuggling for a long time when James suddenly remembered the mail and got up to grab a letter. When he came back he showed it to me.
"It's from Julie's lawyer..."
I shrugged. "Surely some papers to sign..."
He nodded and I grabbed a candybar from the nightstand.
"Shall we open it?"
I munched. "Well...you'll have to..."
He opened it and read. His eyes widened and he gestured to me. "Hand me a pen, please...I want to sign..."
I handed him my fountain-pen and he immediately signed the papers.
When he looked up again he was beaming. "Wanna see what it is?"
"Sure!"
I reached for the papers and stared at them in disbelief.
"This...but...this is...um...pinch me!"
James smiled and pinched me.
"Hm...they are still there", I gasped. "But..this was quick..."
He kissed my cheek. "I think she wants to marry again soon..."

He just had to send back the papers and would be divorced. I let myself drop to the cushions again.
"This means...we...we can..."
"Scared?", he asked.
I shook my head. "No. Not at all. This means we eventually can start planning."
He nodded. "Maybe we should take the papers and hand them to the lawyer personally..."
"What about today?" I asked.

35 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

As I already said - very interesting *smiling*.

November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, yes.
That's what I thought.
I hope you'll spend a nice day and evening.
Guess what I will have this evening?
Black Sheep! HAHA! With a friend of mine.

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

That is pretty unfair you know?! Black Sheep - pah! Send us some ... gosh!

Spending an evening with a friends sounds pretty good, though. Greetings to that unknown person...

*thinking* I am somewhat too friendly ...

November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spending the evenings with him is always pretty good.
And it prevents him from sleeping.

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Sleeping too much? He should be checked by Foreman, though.

Sleeping is a way to escape from thoughts. What are you doing to escape from thoughts?

November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is getting personal now...
Drinking single malt.

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Sorry for getting personal - we can just drop that. But as I still don't know who you are, it won't be that personal ...

See, I escape from thoughts ...writing them down, reading poems or just going to bed and sleeping - dreaming me away to another place.

Hm ... you are right, it is getting personal! Damn...

November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You resemble my best friend.
Yes, you don't know who I am.

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

"Anonymous" is a weird name...*giggles*

November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can call me Bertie ;)

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

You can call me Greg :-)

November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you'd say that.

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Your are right, Greg - is is a weird name.

But sometimes we all want to be anonym.

Next weird thing is - I resemble his best friend - and he resembles you, Greg ...that is what I call weird.

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

There's apoint to it.
Someone's just making fun of us, hun.

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Think so too ...

Although I tend to believe "Bertie".

And you know what - I can imagine him sitting there in front of the screen, smiling ...

Perhaps we should have given us some fancy names, as well?

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

You already have one, honey-hare

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

You really like - James? Jim or Jimmy?

Or do you mean all those little nicknames you are giving me, sugar?

By the way, Bertie - you can call me Jim, if you want to.

November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought so...

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I really like your name, Jim.
AND you're my cuddly-wuddly cupcake.

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

You know the names you are sometimes giving - are somewhat embarassing, my sweet little tea cup.

I think I should fetch me some Kilkenny now. Pity we have no Black Sheep left ...

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Bernie: Why the heck are you working on a saturday?

November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I really ask me the same, Jim.

November 11, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

I know what you mean. In a strange way I am glad I don't have to be at the PPTH at the moment. Although without that wound, it would be better ...

I hope for you that your working day wont be too long.

Will join Foreman and Greg now - they are talking via MSN.

November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHEERS!

November 12, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Bertie?

Cheers!

We are still talking via MSN - and that damn Kilkenny is out ...

Drink a Black Sheep for me, will you?

November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers!^^

How are you?

We are all joining MSN, it's a lot of fun at the moment! hehe!

November 12, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

I am actually laughing my ass off, Cameron

November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's true! ^^
Actually i wanted to go to bed, but i don't want to miss that fun!

November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll drink a Black Sheep for Greg, okay?
Neil can drink one for you.

November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would anyone drink a Cider for me? *g*
And Greetings to Neil, of course!

November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No....Not me.
Neil clings to his single malt.

November 12, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

That is fine for me, Bertie

So - CHEERS, Neil!

November 12, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

What kind of single malt?

November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aberlour.
Phoned people we don't like and ordered pizza.

November 12, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Sounds good *giggles*

I like you - you are funny! Ill-minded but I think thats what Greg and I am, too

November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home