Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Off we go

Mood: investigative

We have a new case here...
But this will have to wait until tomorrow, I think.
It's OHS if you ask me, also called Pickwickian syndrome.
Gosh, this man is fat!
He's sleepy during daytime, had several smaller accidents at work, develops depressions and keeps on falling asleep. Besides that the Cyanosis makes it quite easy for me...

I'm just checking the letters of application of the two doctors James will meet tomorrow. Both sound good so far and I hope one of them will be replacing that dumbass Allenby.

Cuddy chose to be "funny" today and catched me with her camera when I was absconding from clinic duty:

HAHA!
For that matter...James and me made this photo when we had a few pints and thought about sending it to Julie or sticking it to the bulletin board at PPTH:

I think bulletin board will win the day....
Maybe I'll stick it on tomorrow morning.
You think this tuxedo will do?

Hm...and another news. I did it!
I bought it!
I didn't tell James so far, but maybe I'll call for it this evening.
It's a Honda CBR1000RR.
Geesh! I'm happy!

So now...off we go...home now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Gawd ...If you'll look like that in your tuxedo you won't wear it for long - that is pretty sure!

No you didn't tell James - but James is absolutely capable to READ!

I liked the Triumph much better ...It is your money!

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I don't think my looks will suddenly change...
But please make sure I'll wear it long enough to make it through the ceremony.
I hope you're not angry.
I wanted to surprise you.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

No I am not ...

But I still like the Triumph much better.

November 14, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

You'll like the Honda - I promise.

November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home