Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another e-mail

We are about to leave PPTH and head for Point Pleasant.
I just want to inform about the mail I got...
It's a creepy poem....
I......

Lick your lips,
Kiss your nose.
Breathing over your eyes,
As I head over to your ear.
Sliding my body onto yours gently.
Soft moans in your ear,
Whispering your name.

The passion,
The affection,
The meaning,
The adventure.
To see what I feel.
To succeed is to be there.
To become whole,
One.


No, I don't like it and I don't want stuff like that. Whoever it is: Stop sending e-mails!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Well the poem itself is nice ... but it IS creepy - and I am damn pissed about it!

November 16, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

So am I.
I wish I'd know who this is.

November 16, 2006  
Blogger Julia Brooklyn said...

I HATE people who hide theirselves... and make you sick! Remember this idiot with the "stalking"-mails...

November 17, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Whaaa...
I feel empathy with you.
That's awful!

November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home