Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lost for words

I'm sorry, I'm still lost for words.
After all, Jim told me what was eating him and I'm shocked, dumbfounded and ... well, overflowing with love for him.
I'm sure you'll too be somewhat taken aback when you read what he told me. My poor, loveable, awesome, terrific, wonderful, beloved and beautiful husband.
Oh God...

I hope he'll never ever do something like that again.
It was horrible finding out he was gone and all alone with his fears and feelings.
I'm so glad I found him - thanks to Ruth, who told me about this place.

I think I'll phone her now to tell her all's well.

And then...I'll be back to cuddle Jim. I can't think of anything else than having him near me. I'm always there for you, my love, never forget that.

And to those at PPTH: We'll return tomorrow but I'm not sure if we'll turn up at work...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

We will return unless we are not snowed in - it is still snowing here ...

November 29, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Thanks for reminding me.

November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home