Saturday, May 05, 2007

Strange certificate, Butthead's birthday and other things

Family is a wonderful thing, right?
Especially if they live far, far away.
Canada, Baltimore, Tadshikistan...whatever.
Especially if your brother-in-law is a true butthead.

This weekend it's butthead's birthday.
And guess what?
My phone at PPTH rang and after I barked "House!" I heard a familar voice saying "Greg, it's your father."
Some ohnoes later I was told that he, my mother, Ruth, Nathan, Rachel, Sean and Butthead will spend the weekend in...rataplan...Plainsboro!
Yes! Plainsboro!
They thought it would be nice to celebrate Butthead's birthday here with us, rented a house and arrived here yesterday afternoon.

Considering the fact that Jim's family loves to celebrate with all the relatives they can get hands on I am lucky that Captain Ahab (that's what I call Jim's peglegged uncle, if you remember) won't be here.
They will visit us in a quarter of an hour.
Oh, nice!
I am so looking forward to listen to Rachel's and Butthead's marital problems...

Well...and I got a strange e-mail. The originator was a certain ItalianStallion@gmail.com or something. I deleted it right away but I really should show what this person sent to me.
I'm not sure whether to laugh or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Your arse is nice :)

May 05, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

And I'd be happy if you sent that certificate.

May 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaah! Classic. Aw, come on Doc. Laugh it up a bit.. someone thinks you have a nice ass, it's not so bad. Besides their making themselves look like an idiot.. not you. As a matter of fact, they just gave your rep a boost. So enjoy it, lol and people think I'm a grumpy people-hater. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

June 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home