Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A good cup of coffee for some special readers

Yes.
I am generous today and splash out a big mug of coffee to each of my 'patrons',
i.e. just to mention some:
  • The unknown AOL user from the US

  • The unknown Verizon user from the US

  • My reader from New Jersey

  • My reader from Frankfurt, Germany

  • My reader from Madrid, Spain

  • My reader from London, UK

  • My reader from Union City, Ohio

  • My reader from Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  • and
  • My unknown readers from Mexico, The Czech Republic and Portugal

  • Please help yourself, ladies and gentlemen

    I am fairly busy but will still tell you about Easter.
    (And that horrible week...I think.)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Shannon said...

    Coffee. The worlds best creation.

    June 06, 2008  

    Post a Comment

    << Home