Monday, November 27, 2006

Lexapro isn't much good as a sweetener

Mood: innocent
Weather: foggy, about 50°F
Listening to: Cuddy - or pretending to
Eating: nuthin, but I'll see if anyone has breakfast here
Drinking: coffee, black and sweet and hot - yummy


PPTH has us back.
Isn't it amazing how time flies when you're having fun, enjoying something very much and so?
I'm sure this rotten week will pass at a snail's pace.

But maybe it's not that rotten. I'm looking forward to 10 am and Chase's appointment with Jim. Well, he knows by now I wanted to lurk at the balcony and listen, but Jim told me he first shows Chase the empty balcony.
Afterwards I just have to sneak off to the balcony - and I think Foreman will accompany me. He's still pissy about what Chase told me I think.
Well,I hope Chase will get a nasty surprise...I'm still shuddering when I think of what he told me.
Hmmm...maybe I should tell you a bit about that...incident. So you might understand why Jimmy has the appointment with Down Under Hairwonder.

It was after his fourth or fifth Mojito at Hemingway's when we were (or should I say I was?) waiting for Foreman to arrive.
I wrote he told me I was 'fetching', didn't I? Well, that wasn't all he told me.
We both have a preference for crappy horror-movies and so he began totally harmless.
"I wish you'd drop by at my place so we could watch Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things, I Walked with a Zombie or Night of the Living Dead - the 1968-version...."
I snickered. "Hm...sounds good...Watching crappy B-Movies and eating Chinese takeout..."
At that time I still was surprised you actually can have fun being out with Chase.
He nodded. "We'd sit on my sofa and I could start doing things with you..."
I stopped sipping my Mojito. "Eh? Things?"
He turned to me and his grin became a quite obvious leer. "U-huuu! THINGS!"
He was twitting me...I hoped. His face came close to mine and he looked straight into my eyes. "Whoooooohoooo...those eyes...I'd like to make their vision blurr!"
I flinched. "Too much Vicodin might have that effect...."
Chase ran his fingers through his hair and licked his lips - that made me feel more than uncomfortable. Maybe he really was just kidding and tried to alienate me, I thought and tried a grin.
He leaned forward and whispered into my ear. "I'd push you back in the cushions and kiss you 'till you nearly suffocate...And then I'd tear off your shirt letting the buttons fly away in any direction and then mob you."
This made me feel sick and I wanted to turn away, but he grabbed my collar and took my cane.
"No...don't shy away...." And he continued. I really can't repeat everything he told me. It still makes me feel sick and blush. Let me only tell you so much that it included 'taking me on the table', 'putting me on his hips and f*** me through the walls' and..erm...'f*** my brain out'. And that was the more harmless stuff!
Gawd, it was awful. Indescribably alarming.
Finally I managed to grab my cane and break away. I limped as fast as I could to the restrooms and locked me there for a while trying to think properly. Was that true? Did that happen? Where was my sarcasm when I really needed it? I think I was really...crying a bit, so don't laugh. I was really appalled and shaken to the core. When I came back, Chase was sipping his Mojito as if nothing ever happened and beamed at me. "Ah, shere you ah again!"
"And guess who's over there?" I said with relief.
"Huh?"
He looked over his shoulder and grinned broadly. "Fohmahn..."
I waved and yelled over the crowd. "Fooooremaaaaaaan!"
This was my chance to escape and that was exactly what I did.
It took quite a long time until I was able to tell Jim about this. And I just told him because I was forced to tell him - he thought I'd hide something.
Of course I hid this! Buah! Can you imagine just how embarassing this is?

Embarassing was what I did yesterday. But I'm not really responsible for this...
We've been lazy and spent half of Sunday in bed, the other half on the sofa - snuggling, cuddling, kissing, hugging, watching each other. Aaah...it was soooo wonderful.
I think about buying a cottage there 'cause I like the thought James told me at te beach he loves me. Well...it was spoilt by that daft thunder, but so what. He told me, that's what counts. Well, we'll see.
It was raining cats and dogs but suddenly I felt like having a stroll.
I stood up and fetched my coat. "I think I'll have a stroll..."
James looked up. "Now?!"
I nodded. "Mhm...I just fancy that now."
He hesitated. "May I join you?" he finally asked.
"That's exactly what I wanted to hear", I replied with a broad grin.
So he took his coat and I opened the door. "Ukk...look at that rain!"
Jim put his arm around my shoulder and suggested we could just head back to the living room and curl up on the sofa. But I really wanted to take a walk, so we stepped out in the rain.
Blame it on an overdose of love and happiness, but I felt like a child, leaned back my head, closed my eyes and opened my mouth to let it rain inside.
Suddenly I felt two arms around me pulling me close. "Oh my God, Greg...I could take you right now!", James whispered into my ear. (And I hope the mention of this satisfies those who wrote in their e-mails they wanted more sex here...)
I blushed. "Now? Here? In the middle of the street?"
James grinned. "Mmmmm...no. Maybe at the beach..."
I grinned back and shrugged. So we walked on and I took his hand. It felt so good. I still can't believe what has happened since I told him. Since I was forced to tell him...And I'm glad he forced me. Otherwise I'd still take Lexapro, I think, and go mad.
James put our hands in his coat pocket - it was rather cold - and we proceeded to the beach. It was raining heavily and we were the only strollers there. The thought of hot chocolate with whipped cream and rum came to my mind, but the café was closed. Due to the rotten weather, I suppose.
We strolled along the beach and reached 'Jim's log'. There we stopped and watched the sea. Jim was circling around himself in the rain and suddenly covered us both with his coat.
"I love you so much", he whispered and kissed me tenderly. I returned the kiss and felt my heart pounding - and beginning to race when he opened my belt and my trousers. He let his hand slip in and caressed me kissing my neck.
A moan escaped my mouth and he drew me closer. "Shall I stop?" he asked and I shook my head furiously. "Nonononononononono!"
I couldn't help laying down in the sand and pulling him with me.
"Please..." I managed to pant.
He looked around. "Impossible...what if someone approaches? This could cause us jail..."
I wasn't able to form coherent and reasonable thoughts, so I just repeated "Pleeeeeze!"
He shook his head and closed my trousers again. "Not here...don't be silly...Let's go back home."
"How long will this take?", I asked him while he helped me up.
"Five-minute-walk..."
"HURRY!", I exclaimed and began to hobble in our cottage's direction. Five minutes? That was close to an eon - I really couldn't wait anymore. God, I was addicted! I must be mad, I thought. It's raining, you're outside and you want him now? Here? At once?
I stopped. James stopped, too, and watched me puzzled.
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeze!", I whined and he dragged me to some bushes.
He softly pushed me down in the sands and covered us with his coat. And yes, I got what I wanted.
Afterwards my leg hurt like hell, but I was contented and up in heaven. On our way back I fumbled in my coat pocket for my Vicodin and found a glass of pills. So I took two of them and wondered why they didn't take away the pain. I felt funny and began to giggle.

"What's the matter with you?", Jim asked and gave me a sideglance.
I shrugged. "Dunno...the leg still hurts severely but everything's so funny!" Again I snickered and James grabbed the pills out of my pocket.
"This is no Vicodin...it's Lexapro...", he said with a frown.
"Ooooops!", I snickered. "I thought I handed them back to Foreman..."
He opened the door. "I'll take them..."
I managed to get out of my coat and went to search my Vicodin. Finally I found some pills on the commode (and really didn't know it was again the Lexapro) and took three of them.
"She pain shtill doeshnt go away..." I mumbled and made my way to the bathroom, laughing my ass off. I was already showering for about two or three minutes when I noticed I still wore my clothes. With a mad snicker I took them off and threw them in the bathtub.
I showered with loads of cedarwood showergel and wrapped into my bathrobe afterwards. James stepped into the bathroom and looked at the bathtub. "Aw, Greg!" I giggled again and he took care of my clothes shaking his head. "You're totally stoned!"
"Itsh nod my fauwlt...", I griped and proposed to prepare hot chocolate. Jim turned to me and smiled. "Great idea!"
So I made hot chocolate, whipped cream and poured rum into it. It smelled gorgeous and as I know Jim has a sweet tooth, I put sweetener in his mug.
Well, I thought it was sweetener...But it again was Lexapro...I'm so sorry!

"Hmmmm...this looks and smells good!", Jimmy said as he sat down next to me. "Almost as good as you", he added with a warm smile. I put my head on his shoulder and sipped my chocolate. He took his mug, took a sip and frowned. "Is it sweetened?"
I nodded. "Sure...it ish..."
"Hmmm...doesn't taste so..."
I grabbed another pill and with a light glonk! it slipped through the whipped cream into his chocolate.
He took another sip. "Shtrange...shtill doeshn't tashte shweet..."
Then he looked at me and leered. "But you look shweet!"
He downed his hot chocolate and pushed me into the pillows.
We had a very pleasant and a very odd evening. Both high on Lexapro, giggling, snorting and laughing our asses off. My leg of course still hurt like hell, but I was too absorbed in James and laughing to care much about it.

15 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Sweetener - I'll never ask you for sweetener again.

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

You didn't even ask me...
I'm so sorry.
You're pissed, aren't you?

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

No but there was this voice again when I was in your office for lunch - it said: Woo-hooo Jimmy-boy!

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Um...that was me...

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

So no hallucination?

What about the Gaaaawd I like it when you do that! ??

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

That...was also me...

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Okaaay ... I won't mention the other things then.

Shall I pick you up in your office now? Or do you have a difficult case? My work is done for today.

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Eric Foreman said...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I!

WILL!

KILL!

HIM!

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Calm down Foreman! Who was the one telling me, I will get some trouble when he loses one of his precious scalp hair? Huh?

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I'm scared....
Oh my God, I'm really scared.

November 28, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I'll tell you later.
Maybe.
I calmed down a bit.
And Foreman yelling is an eerie sight.

November 28, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Please tell me later. I dont want you to be scared.

November 28, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Erm...Maybe.
Let's have a coffee now.

November 28, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Fine ...

November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Lucas Sneed and i would like to show you my personal experience with Lexapro.

I am 39 years old. Have been on Lexapro for 3 years now. Went through a phase in life where I lost my job and was under-employed for a couple of years. Had descended to an all time low in self-loathing. Doc intially placed me on Welbutrine, which made me un-motived and essentially a disinterested by-stander in the story that is my life. Switched me over to 10mg dose of Lexapro, which has never increased. I now have a job I love (OK, like) and do not worry about the future. I continue to take Lexapro, as I said I am not as easy going if I miss several doses. My wife can tell when I am off of it, as little things will drive me nuts: barking dogs, annoying habits of others, other drivers, belligerent children...the usual list of suspects. My mother's side of the family is full of passionate, emotional rage machines, so it is a genetic thing or I am a product of the environment in which I spent my formative years. When I am on it I am calm cool and in control. Have notfound it to be physically addictive nor experienced any side effects.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Uneven temperment, lack of patience if I skip several doses.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Lucas Sneed

November 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home