Monday, December 04, 2006

Back at Plainsboro

Mood: tired and cuddly
Weather: calm, 30°F (It's f****** cold!)
Listening to: my sweet honey-toast
Drinking: coffee
Eating: nothing


What a pity!
We're back at Plainsboro.
And Cuddy already sent me an e-mail announcing clinc duty for the rest of the week.
So I suppose I'm home late and maybe I'm a bit rare around here.
We have to prepare a buttload of things for Saturday and I hope we can celebrate at Arnello's restaurant.
And I hope I'll find the time to tell you about the rest of that evening with the Brunswicks. We all had one over the eight and that Finn's really odd.

Apropos odd: I found something in an old chest in the cottage. And I just had to take it with me:

James swore it wasn't his teddy...
Well,...now it's mine!
This..and the face cream smelling of raspberry. Jim will laugh his ass of when he finds it...

And I did this test, too:

You Are An INTP

The Thinker

You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.
Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.
Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.
A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.

You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

That bear was staring at me all the time.

You are a thinker - no surprise. I will distract you from thinking by and then.

December 04, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

The thinker turns into someone else when he's with you...

December 04, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

I'd love to hear you playing the piano for me this evening.

What about some Chinese food for this evening?

December 04, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Sounds good.
And I already have some nice songs in mind for you.

December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa cool bear! And comeone Clinic is not that bad.

December 04, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Clinic is hell!

December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home