Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bury me deep in love

Oh my God!
I think I'm sentimental today.
We were just having breakfast, James handed me a cup of coffee, smiled at me and slightly touched my hand.
This smile and the look in his eyes....I can't help it - my heart just slopped over and made my eyes water. Embarassing....having breakfast with all the other participants!
I hope no one noticed.
This incident brought this song back to my mind. I simply love it.



So, James....Bury me deep in love!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg, can't just go now? I am feeling more than cuddly ...

God, that song is great.

The landscapes reminds me of the Yorkshire Dales and this guy looks like one I used to know long ago.

I am looking forward to the weekend with you!

December 14, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

We could sneak off to some abandoned common room and cuddle on their sofa.
Yes...that guy looks familiar.

December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home