Thursday, December 14, 2006

Good morning

Today we just have the forenoon here and then drive back home.
I'm waiting for James to finish what he does on his laptop and longing for my morning coffee.
It's weird this morning, there seem to be problems with commenting on other blogs...
Sorry for spamming, James....

Before we go down to have breakfast, I'll show you two photos.

Well....just me yesterday...I decided I didn't really want to dress up but James urged me to change once again. So this wasn't what I wore for dinner.

Some park...er...I don't know where....I don't know when. It's a bit older....maybe from last year or so. Maybe James recalls where this was.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year ... yes could be. Wasn't it in New York?

December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spamming ... well if I can delete it again - it is no problem. But it doesn't work at the moment.

When will we leave?

December 14, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

At noon?
Might be New York...
What on earth did we there?

December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't remember? It was on a weekend in Spring - we just went there because you wanted to buy something and we went to the theatre afterwards.

December 14, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Sorry...I really can't remember.
Must have been a rare recording or something if I had to go to NY to get it.

December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home