Sunday, February 25, 2007

Revenge

Mood: giggling my ass off
Weather: raining
Eating: nothing, it's very early morning
Drinking: believe me or not - a cup of apple-fig tea


YES!
Revenge, sweet revenge!
If you read Jim's blog, you already know he did not just buy those ridiculous yammies. I got hideous slippers (uakk! you have to step into Homer's mouth to wear them!) and some...well...interesting boxers.

Okay, Jim insists I look cute wearing my superman yammies and we had a very cuddly evening and night. I lulled him into a false sense of safety...
He had to wear the Snoopy yammies and the pink Snoopy slippers I bought for him at the mall. It perfectly fits together! And I have to admit...he really looks cute in it.

But there was still my evil masterplan.
Around 3.30 am I called a cab.
"Hello? This is Dr. Cuddy from Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Could you please send a cab to Dr. James Wilson?"
I told the girl on the phone our address and stated it was a medical emergency.
Afterwards I tiptoed into the bedroom again and watched James fast asleep in his Snoopy yammies. Oh....he looked so heartbreakingly cute.
10 minutes later I sent him a message to his pager.
Medical emergency. Come here immediately. Cab is already waiting!

I hid my pager under my pillow and pretended to be asleep when Jim startled.
"Oh noooooo!"
"Hmmmm?", I mumbled and rubbed my eyes.
"I have to go..."
"Mnm...your beeper?"
"Yes."
He rushed out of bed and did not notice the message was sent from my number. I concealed a grin and looked at him with big and sad puppy eyes. "Oh noooo...hunny....This is awful! Isn't it enough we have to work all the weekend?"
He grabbed his clothes when the cabdriver honked the horn.
"Damn! I have to go there in my yammies!", he cursed and off he was.

It's 4 am now and I'm damn sure he noticed in the meantime that he's at hospital wearing Snoopy yammies and making a fool of himself. The cadriver would have told him he was called by Dr. Cuddy, I think, but the moment he entered his office it must have been clear as daylight that there is no emergency.
If he's not too pissed off I hope he'll bring rolls on his way back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Eric Foreman said...

Wo Sie gerade von Ihren neuen Sachen reden:

Die Boxershort mit dem Aufdruck "You are under my control" gefällt mir persönlich am besten! *PRUST*

Hat James sehr sorgfältig ausgesucht!

February 25, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Glad at least two people have fun...

February 25, 2007  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

You had a lot of fun - wearing that said boxers and saying in a hypnotizing voice ....

"Jaaaames, you are under my control!"

February 25, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

And it worked.

February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home