Friday, May 11, 2007

Did you know...?

Well, that's an interesting, but completely useless medical fact:
Undertakers report that human bodies do not deteriorate as quickly as they used to. The reason, they believe, is that the modern diet contains so many preservatives that these chemicals tend to prevent the body from decomposition too rapidly after death.

In the middle ages we all would have been saints! Uncorruptibility, here we come!

Here's another one for you:
Several well documented instances have been reported of extremely obese people flushing aircraft toilets whilst still sitting on them. The vacuum action of these toilets sucked the rectum inside out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

You are so funny sometimes, dear!

It is boooooooooooooooooooooring here!

May 11, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Oh, poor honeybunny!
I miss you.
Well...boring...it's the usual work here and Dr. F. lurking at every corner. Highly annoying.

May 11, 2007  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Annoying ... he is lurking again?!

Well, I ...

Okay I will just breathe in and out - and calm down.

He is so pissing me off!

But - hey - I am calm!

OFF to a lecture now!

May 11, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

He never stopped, I think.
As long as it earns me Starbucks coffee every morning...
Have fun at the lecture, dear.

May 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha good post, nice little facts too.
Man! you guys have it rough, I feel bad for you two.
heres something that might make you feel better:
"Most would agree, to thine own self be true, but some should just go drown themsleves through and through" I read it in a book once and made me laugh. Hope it does the same for you

June 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home