Friday, June 01, 2007

How long will I love you?

I am currently listening to The Waterboys.
Their CD Room to roam, to be more precise.

Well...I came across that song...and I just wanted to post the lyrics here for Jimmy.
They perferctly mirror what I feel.

How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I can

How long will I need you?
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan

How long will I be with you
As long as the seas will need to
Wash upon the sand

How long will I want you?
As long as you want me to
And longer by far

How long will I hold you?
As long as your father told you
As long as you are

How long will I give to you
As long as I live to you
However long you say

How long will I love you?
As long as the stars are above you
And longer, if I can

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

That is so beautiful my dear ... I really dont know what to say.

I am close to tears and my heart feels so full of love - I cant put it into words.

June 01, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

You could just show me, darling.

June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home