Monday, November 27, 2006

A few photos...and one animation...

Hehe...A few photos. Some of them brandnew.

Jimmy outside PPTH:



Jimmy and me at my Hondaaaa:



This is his Oh please don't let him do it!-look



Is that a camera you have there?



Waiting with Foreman to sneak off to the balcony. This morning, approximately 10 minutes to 10am...



Comforting Foreman after we overheard the...interview:



Chase is trying to apologize:



James catched me working - really!



Now I noticed him:



Best thing ever! I laughed my ass off! Jimmy grabbed my ass in the elevator and afterwards noticed Cuddy was behind us. Thank God there are cameras in some of the elevators, huh? I just had to make that little animation...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Haha! It was a bit embarassing...

November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pics are great!^^
want to see more!

November 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

A bit...hehe...

Elleth, I'll see what I can do for you.

November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home