Saturday, December 23, 2006

Amidst the snow

Just a small sign of life....
We have arrived here yesterday in the afternoon and it's so cosy here I cannot describe it.
We are already snowed in again but Mr. Brunswick provided us with everything we need.
And besides that - I'm here with James. What more do I need?

He's nestling cross-legged at the sofa in front of the fireplace, a glass of Single Malt standing on the table before him and reading Lord Byron. God...he looks awesome!
The reverberation of the fire playing on his face, hair slightly deranged and in his cuddly Irish jumper with worn-out jeans and wool socks.
I think I'll join him now and convince him to stop reading.
There are more pleasant things on my mind now.

Apropos pleasant things - he really arranged our arrival here more than wonderful. I'm all cuddly and clingy again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Pleasent things? Oh Lord *sighs smiling*

December 24, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Of couse...a lot of pleasant things.
A buttload!
Oh...was that a pun?

December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home