Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wednesday and it feels like Friday

Mood: tired
Weather: sunny, 42°F
Drinking: coffee


Lord, I'm tired!
I could go back to bed now, curl up and immediately fall asleep again.
Somehow I feel exhausted.
Hm...well...okay...there might be a reason for this...
We had a more than pleasant afternoon, evening and night and I become all cuddly and affectionate when I remember it.
Okay...the night was pleasant until my beeper called me to PPTH...

I'm curious if I'll find out today who that jerk was who put the mistletoes on our door frames.
And I think that dude with Alice in Wonderland syndrome will make my day. I should ask if he'd like to have tea with the white rabbit. (No, I'm not mean!)

When I was waiting for some test results this night, it came to my mind to send a Christmas card to Jim's abominable friend Daniel. He keeps calling me limpy, cripple and so on and I have to admit I really hate him. He's always trying to drive a wedge between Jim and me with stupid stories and hints and I think he's a douchebag. (Sorry for being vulgar.)
So I put talcum powder in an envelope, addressed it to him and included a card Merry anthraX-mas!

I hope Jim will not be too pissed off about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

No comment.

Well, you are sometimes so alike - and I know that you don't like me saying that.

December 20, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I don't resemble him at all!
Not the slightest little bit!

December 20, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Of course ... not.

How could I've ever thought about it!

December 20, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Tell me.
I don't know.

December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home