Friday, December 15, 2006

Chase is my new case (rhymy, rhymy, rhymy...)

Mood: tired
Weather: foggy and cold
Eating: Amy's cookies
Drinking: coffee
Listening to: Cuddy's babbling (or pretending to)
Annoyed by: Cuddy's babbling and Dr. Murdock's calls on my mobile


As you might have read in his blog, Chase is ill.
Really ill.
With double vision, dry coughs, cold-like symptoms, chills, high fever, palsy and so on.
Poor wombat, hm?
So for a few days no one will eat our pencils.

First I thought of a simple common cold, then of pneumonia. But the double vision and palsy made me think again. Foreman told me it's wrong, but I still think of Wegener's granulomatosis and I'll make them do some tests today.
Who had thought Chase could ever be so interesting, eh?
Maybe he has pneumonia and meningitis.
But the most likely (and boring) thing is encephalitis...I'm almost sure.
But hey, maybe it's Lupus! (Joke...)

I already visited him this morning and he asked me if I could tell him something.
I could.
But it was not what he'd like to hear.
"You'll die!", I grinned and left his room.

Whooohoooo, and believe me, I'm on tenterhooks.
It's Hanukkah and this means Jim will receive his gift today.
Ooooh, I can't wait.
We'll sneak out early I hope and when we're home again I'll hand it to him.
He already put the chanukkiyah to our living room and the shamash. It will be cosy lighting a candle every evening. (And I wonder if he'll recite the blessings but I don't think so.)
Aaaaand I want latkes tonight.
Yes!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am feeling shitty!

Sore throat and started to cough, I hope I didn't catch a cold in Baltimore.

This is annoying ...

December 15, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Lisa Cuddy said...

Morning

my babbling is nice..

December 15, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Poor hun....I'll bring you a cup of sage tea, okay?
I hope you'll be well this evening.

Cuddy...your babbling was more than annoying!

December 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home