Thursday, December 21, 2006

Horrible night

Gawd!
I feel awful!
My back hurts,
my leg hurts,
my neck hurts,
my head hurts.

I was called to PPTH once again yesterday evening and I didn't see anything of James the other day 'cause he was still at the mall when I had to leave.

When I arrived at my office, there was already coffee waiting for me - I have no clue who left it there.
So I thought "Hey, why not first have that coffee and then flip through the file and call the ducklings?"
A few minutes after I had the coffee I fell asleep on my chair.

I awoke slightly deranged, rubbed my face and had another coffee from the same can which made me curl up on my sofa where I awoke around 5am this morning.

I'm almost sure I was drugged.
Some sick-minded person put barbiturates into the coffee, I had my blood tested half an hour ago!
Must be the same person who beeped me to PPTH.

I'm pissed off because I know by now that someone's trying to drive a wedge between Jim and me. I don't want to think about his mood and how he waited for me yesterday evening.
I think I should get a new beeper or just ignore it's calls the next days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Lisa Cuddy said...

Guten Morgen Dr. House!
Nehmen sie doch Urlaub!

December 21, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Cuddy...I won't be there the next days! And you already know that!

James...oh...I'm glad you talk to me again! I love you!

December 21, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Lisa Cuddy said...

Hach..das hört sich doch schon viel besser an.Ein "ich liebe euch auch" verkneife ich mir...

December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home