Friday, December 22, 2006

Being honest and frank with everyone - thanks to Sodium Pentothal

Mood: hug meeeeeeee!
Weather: clear, calm and cold
Eating: French Toast
Drinking: coffee


YES!
We're going to Canada today!
Aw, I'm happy!

And I'm so relieved everything turned out to be good yesterday.
As you may have read in Jim's blog, it was him who made me this deranged...
And I was really upfront with everyone I met after those few drops of Sodium Pentothal.
Not that I'm not frank any other time - but this was different.

"My, you're fat!", I exclaimed when we stepped out of James' office on our way home. I spotted a really fat patient as you might have guessed.
And I don't know what James asked me yesterday.
Well, he asked me a lot and he seems highly pleased and happy today.
Well, so am I!
I'm really looking forward to these days just with Jim, my cuddly-wuddly...

But he seems to be highly pleased with the things I told him but he won't tell me what he asked me.
If it makes him that happy I am contented.
Every now and then he hugs, cuddles and kisses me and tells me things like "You are so cute!", "Oh, I love you!" and "CUDDLE ATTAAAAAAAAAAACK!"
It's just...wonderful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

CUDDLE ATTACK!

I love you, hun'

Off I am now - don't be too late at home!

December 22, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Cuddle Attack? Wil you have gone fluffy fag XD thats cute. Hope you guys have fun in Canada! I will be cuddling with my teddy bear ^^ but now I should be Christmas shopping.

December 22, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Short note from Canada - ... there is no fluffy fag around!

Don't smoke too much ;)

(just a nice double meaning)

December 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home