Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I don't do Tuesdays

I'm tired.
I'm annoyed.
I don't want to got to work.
All I want to do is curl up again and get inspired by Jim's new poem. (It's in his blog.)

It's boring, annoying, fucking clinic duty today. Just like yesterday.
For the rest of this damned week.
Thank God the evenings are more than pleasant, otherwise I'd need a new Vicodin prescription tomorrow.

Maybe I'll be able to sneak out a bit earlier and I'll keep my head above water thinking of the evenings and the ride home Saturday evening.
Jim always keeps at surprising me...
Maybe I'll write about it when I find the time after I'm home again.
Yes, I think I'll do that.

This evening I'll meet Chase at Hemingway's again. I think we have to talk. Jim and Foreman will be there...just in case.
And I hope we'll be back home soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Don't be annoyed, darling. Hope we will manage to spend lunch together.

Clinic for me as well today!

December 05, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

It was awful.
I even had to attend a seminar for executives.

December 05, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Oh ... that sounds, well, annoying

December 05, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

It was...I was bored to death and prentended to throw up (I got some porridge from Danby) to get out there.

December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home