Thursday, January 04, 2007

What a day

Mood: bored
Weather: clear, 35°F
Drinking: coffee
Eating: a lolly from pediatrics
Listening to: Mary's Prayer - Danny Wilson


It's clinic duty for me today.
Which means hell.
Which is highly annoying.
Which is boring.
Which I am trying to avoid.
Which...
Ah, let's drop it.

Maybe I'll pretend to be ill.
Or I sneak out and hide at home.
Oooor I lock myself into treatment room 5.
But I'm almost sure Cuddy will find me. She always seems to know when I'm trying to chicken out of something as if she had some kind of House-radar showing every move and thought of me. This is kinda scary I have to admit. She's always on my ass and totally merciless.

Hm...I think I just hide in that room with my PSP and wait for lunch. I'd love to spend my lunchbreak with James having Sushi or some Indian food. Let's see what he's up to.
Did you read Foreman's pissed off because of my mocking entry?
He flew in a rage and I received some text messages on my cell from Chase who wanted to 'thank' me. But hey, I really think Marks has a crush on Chase! So what? Does that mean Chase is cheating on Foreman? No!

Apropos cheating. I got an e-mail from Marks telling me he thinks Fayt is cheating on him. Poor guy. They seemed so happy that evening at Baltimore.
He should ask him right away I'd slate.
And by the way he seems to be planning to apply for a job here at PPTH! I know they offer jobs at Pediatrics and Pathology but that's all. Marks should really ask Cuddy or just send his résumé and references, wait and see.
No chance he'd ever be a member of Diagnostic Medicine or Oncology of course. I don't even know what he's specializing in.

By the way, I added a Post-It to my sidebar. You now can leave me messages there. Silly, weird and perfect.

Shoot, there's Cuddy!
I have to stop now.
I'm hiding under my desk.
Will write again later...

6 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

I don't like Indian food and you know that. Sushi ... hmm... what about some Chinese or what about Subway's?

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

I didn't know you don't like Indian food...
Chinese sounds better than Subway's.

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

I hate curry!

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Me too and Indian food does not need to consist of curry.
Just think of Tandoori Chicken...

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Dr Robert Chase said...

Edward is a pediatrist, by the way, just to let you know!
And did you see Cuddy already offered him a job?
I think this will finally kill eric! >.<

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Dr. Eric Foreman said...

You think, this will finally kill me, Hon'?

Well, let's see...

January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home