Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New York, New York...

Mood: pleased
Weather: foggy and rainy
Drinking: coffee
Listening to: Moon over Bourbon Street - Sting


Yes.
New York.
We'll be there tomorrow - but Jim doesn't know yet.
And he does not know yet we have a day off tomorrow...and Thursday.
Of course Thursday!
And Friday.
And the weekend!
Who would want to drive home in the evening when being in New York?
Definitely not me.
Not that late.
Premium seats, 8 pm, Majestic Theatre, 247 West 44 Street, New York, 2 hrs 30 mins with one intermission ...
I'm so looking forward to it and I hope I chose the right thing. Well, I think it's much better then Eugene Onegin at the Met.

A short walk from New York's Broadway theaters at 50th Street and Madison Avenue the hotel we'll be staying at can be found: The New York Palace Hotel. I booked a suite and I hope James will like it.
Mmmmh...and dinner will be after the...um...music of the night at Aureole, 34 East 61st Street.
And for that very special occasion I will even dress up:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home