Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas dinner with the Brunswicks - Part I

(Happy Boxing Day to my British readers!)

We're here again.
We spent the night at the Brunswicks' place and now it's fucking cold up here. (Ooops...did I just say that?)
Jim's lighting a fire at the fireplace and I'll prepare a hot bath (and hope he'll join me there...) after writing that entry.
I already percolated coffee and there's tracery on the frosted windows. This looks so cosy and fascinating...I'd love to spend the whole week here.
We had such a wonderful Christmas Eve up here - maybe I'll tell you about it later if James doesn't.

Yesterday morning it was time to hand us the other presents...
I felt a bit awkward because I'm so fluffy of time. But I can't help it. Jim just melts me to a helpless and lovesick bundle and I have the oddest thoughts and ideas when I'm with him. So I had a voucher for him. I hid it in Cyrus' trousers and placed him on Jim's lap.
"Okay, hun...this is a bit like searching for eastereggs...Where's your present?", I grinned at him.
He frowned and looked at Cyrus. "Hm?"
"I promise you won't have to dowse", I smiled.
"I don't even have a dowsing rod", James snickered and examined the ugly teddybear.
"Rats!", I exclaimed. "It was a doodlebug I wanted to give to you first!"
James looked up and faked a pout. "Aw, nooooo! Now I'm disappointed! Don't tell me I won't get a dowser!"
I sighed and sat down next to him. "Nope. I'm so sorry, hun. But...", I leaned to him and whispered into his ear, "...I thought you already have a nice rod and you definitley know how to use it!"
James couldn't help blushing. "GREG!", he exclaimed and laughed out loud.
I shrugged. "Hey...this is just true."
Jim looked at me and swallowed. "Gawd...and when I see the way you look at me now I'd like to use it on you hey presto!"
"Hrm...", I began and looked deep into his eyes. "Just look for your present and I'm sure you'll know my answer then...."
He stared at me for a few seconds and hurried to find the present then.
"Ah!", he said when he found the envelope.
I felt awkward again and blushed as he opened it.

It was a voucher and it read:
Voucher for the possession of Gregory House.
He's yours for the rest of his life.
Deal with him however you like, "use" him whenever you want - just act with consideration most of the time.
He's a bit battered and in the bobo at his leg but as good as new when he's with you.

This voucher is valid from now on and does not expire.


James stared at the voucher and I didn't dare to look at him, so I just stared at it, too until I noticed a drop falling down on it and blurring the word 'whenever'. Jim sniffed and swallowed hard when I looked up.
"Greg...", he began hoarsely, "...I...you..."
I shifted uncomfortably on the sofa and played with my mug.
"Oh I love you", he whispered and looked at me with an expression that made my heart stop for a few seconds. All over sudden he flung his arms around my neck and nearly suffocated me with his mad hugging.
I dropped my mug - it was empty - and was pushed into the cushions.
"There is nothing else I could think of I want so badly", he said and bent down to kiss me which caused me to go "Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm".
"I love it when you do that", he panted into my ear and I felt dizzy.
"May I unwrap my present now?", he whispered and grinned at me.
I could just nod and stammer "W...Whatever you w..want...."

Well, we spent the whole morning, forenoon, noon and afternoon on the sofa and changed to the bedroom after a while.
It was around 5 pm when Jim stretched lazily (I always become...No, I won't tell you what this sight does with me) and looked out of the window.
"Geez, darling, it's already dark again outside!"
I snuggled to his side and just mumbled a "Mhmmmmmmm".
He put his arm around me and kissed my head. "God, Greg...You're always so fragrant somehow. I could stay like this with you for ages....", he said with a deep sigh.
I smiled, kissed his side and snuggled even closer to him. "I'm game", I mumbled and closed my eyes.
"I could", he repeated. "But we can't!"
"Hm?", was my only response.
"We are supposed to show up for dinner at 6.30 pm. Now it's already 10 minutes past five. We'll have to stand up now, have a shower, dress, gather our things for the night...."
"Mnm", I answered and pouted. "I know."
He patted my head. "Up up, my love!", and he arose. "And don't join me under the shower. I don't want to be late", he added and pointed at me.
I grinned, stretched and nodded. "Okay. I'll be a good boy now!"
"I like you naughty as well", James replied with a broad grin and the sight of him approaching the door was more than nice.

While he showered I gathered my things for the night and thought about what to wear this evening. I decided to wear an anthracite turtleneck jersey, black corduroy slacks and a black sportscoat.
So I dressed with these clothes after having a shower and entered the living room afterwards. James stood at the fireplace watching the flames and looked magnificent. He wore a dark brown shirt and a black tie, black trousers and shiny black shoes.
I whistled through my teeth and smiled at him as he turned to me.
His face brightened up and he drew me close to kiss me. "You look so gooooood", he smiled and I replied "Not as good as you!"
He looked down to my shoes.
"Right!", he said and shook his head. "You told me you'd be a good boy. But what do I see, hm?"
I looked blank. "Eh?"
He looked me straight and firm into the eyes. "No! I won't leave the house with you like that on Christmas Day!", he said and put his hands on his hips.
I took a step back. "What...?" I looked down but couldn't see anything strange.
"Aw, c'mon, be nice, hun!", he exclaimed and grinned broadly.
"But..what do you mean?", I asked and looked at him puzzled.
He pointed at my shoes.
I shrugged. "But...they're black!"
"Black or not - they're still sneakers. And my husband doesn't wear sneakers at Christmas!"
"Does he not?", I asked.
"No, he does not", James insisted.
So I toddled off and put on black leather shoes.

"Good boy!", James grinned when I came back.
I stuck out my tongue at him and he again flung his arms around my neck.
"Mo'adim Lesimkha. Chena tova", he said and kissed me again.
I melted away under his kiss and drew him closer.
Can't we just stay here?, I thought.
But showing off my Mandarin I replied "Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan!"
"Whatever you say", James grinned, put on his black coat and fetched the keys.
I slipped into my black cord coat and off we went.

It was snowing and James had to concentrate hard on our way to the village so I just sat there and said nothing at all but humming along the Christmas tunes they played on the radio. Five minutes later James suddenly stopped and looked at me.
I looked up puzzled.
"You are so cute!", he exclaimed and yelled "Cuddle attaaaaaaaaaaaaack!"
I nearly laughed my ass off under his cuddle attack which lasted a few minutes.
Then he drove on as if nothing ever happened and looked earnestly out on the street. I kept at giggling the whole way - you can imagine that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful Christmas gift!
I can understand his cuddle attacks.

December 27, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

More than a wonderful X-Mas gift!

December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home