Sunday, December 24, 2006

Police is paying a visit

Hey, dear readers, it's me again, "Greggo" as Daniel likes to call me when he doesn't use the words limpy or cripple....
Jim's asleep so I checked my emails and thought about giving you another sign of life here.
Aw, it's really cosy up here and the small Christmas tree was a nice idea.
I'm sitting at the fireplace right now having a hot chocolate ("pimped" with rum) and listening to that awesome Christmas CD Silent Night: A Christmas in Rome by Paddy Moloney.
I'm wearing a beige turtleneck and black corduroys which is really comfortable and watch the snowflakes dancing outside the window.
I think I'll soon wake up James and then we'll prepare everything for a cosy Christmas Eve.

15 minutes ago Finn came here with his snow mobile.
I opened the door at his knock and he just stood there staring at me. This is always so odd. I raised an eyebrow and he swallowed. "Whoo, Greg...erm...hello!"
I nodded. "Hi, Finn..."
He said nothing and just gazed at me.
"Want to come in?", I asked him but he shook his head.
"No...I just wanted to give you this for tonight", he said and handed me two bottles of mulled wine.
"Oh!", I replied. "Thanks!", and put the bottles aside.
"My...", he began. "You...you look...fetching!"
Heck, why don't you just stop it?
I thumped my cane to the ground. "Well...thank you..."
He shrugged and sighed. "Oh, I wish..."
I didn't want to know what he wished so I didn't ask him to continue his sentence.
"Erm, and I wanted to invite you to dinner tomorrow. At my parent's place. We'll all be there and my father would love to have you two with us."
Christmas dinner with the Brunswicks sounded good. "Nice...thank you", I smiled and watched him blush.
"Yes", he continued, "we'll have a turkey. And at least one of my wishes is coming true now tomorrow..."
"Eh?", I asked and raised an eyebrow again.
"Um...I'm just happy to...be with you at Christmas."
I thought to better not reply to that and just looked at him.
"Erm...and bring your things...It will be snowy tomorrow and maybe you'll have to stay for the night."
"Okay, we'll do that", I answered.
Suddenly he raised his hand and put a mistletoe above my head. With a broad grin he approached me but I took two steps back. "Don't you dare...", I began and he blushed deeply.
"That was just a joke."
"Yes, I think so!"
"Um..okay...so I'll see you tomorrow. Have a nice evening, you two."
I nodded and smiled. "We will."

When he left I curled up on the sofa with my hot chocolate and began to write that entry. James is still asleep - he seems to be a bit exhausted 'cause I asked him Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze so often and we also had a very pleasant walk in the snow.

I'll wake him now, my beloved cuddly-wuddly...
But first I want to show you this picture I spotted at deviant Art:

You can see the original here and it belongs to http://wilsonislove.deviantart.com/. (He's just so right with his name!)

Sometimes it's scary and I really wonder how they get all these pictures.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Omg! You nearly get kissed by him! Hahaha!

December 25, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Hahaha?
Don't you think he usually does more than just kissing me?

December 26, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Holy crap >.< I'm sorry you have it that bad with this guy.

December 26, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Should I say something about that? I prefer not to!

December 26, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Aaaaah...I see!
You were referring to Finn and not James with that, Mr. Ed.

You really think that was funny?
Not in a haha-way! No!

December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home