Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Clinic duty, cancer patient and a seminar for executives

Clinic duty is done and the patient is tested.
I'm still bored to death.
I'm sure those two dumbheads from Hollywood complained about me, 'cause Cuddy forced me into a seminar for executives this afternoon.
It was horrible!
The doctor sitting next to me was also bored and we mocked the participants around us and I secretly played PSP under the table.
The whole thing was insufferable and in our third break I rushed into Danby's office asking him for porridge. He had some! Of course he had. He's British.
I stuffed quite an amount into my mouth and went back to the seminar room, sitting down and looking innocent.
Some minutes after they started again, I spat all the porridge over the table and pretended to be sick.
That was the moment I could leave.

Cuddy came to make sure I was really sick and saw the mess I caused. (And I had to bribe the cleaner to pretend it was really puke...)
She guarded me to my office and told me to lay down on my sofa. She even asked me if I wanted to go home! But as we're here with only one car I just had a pleasant nap on the sofa.
The blends are closed and I'm believed to be still sick, so no one will come in and disturb me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Porridge, hm?

December 05, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Eric Foreman said...

Ich hatte mal angeklopft.
Um zu fragen, wann ich die drei Tage Clinic Dutty übernehmen soll.

December 05, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Porridge, of course.
What else?
It already looks like barf when it's not chewed. And it was really effective.

Foreman, that was you?
Hmmm...sounds tempting.
One day today, the other two days next week.

FREEDOM! Yeah!

December 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home