Friday, December 08, 2006

Good morning, sick people!

If you are planning to go to clinic at PPTH: Don't!
If you are sent to a certain Dr. House: Flee!
If you are really sick: Get well on your own!
If you can't get well on your own: Is there a doctor in the house???

I'm tired, I'm stoned (er...a bit..okay?) and I'm definitely not in the mood for clinic duty today.
Cuddy promised me this day off, but guess what?
Foreman's still not there and so it's my turn again.
Thank God it's Friday and I can already catch a glimpse of the upcoming weekend.

I'm a bit exhilarated when I think of tomorrow and I'm on tenterhooks what Cuddy will say when she notices she's going to be a witness. I hope she's annoyed! And I hope she'll need no gun license for her cleavage...

Guess what she told me? Jail's doctor's ill, so all the sick convicts will turn up here, accompanied by warders, of course.
Yes! You're right. I'm waiting for someone special to show up at surgery...Room 3, please...

8 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

They are here?

They are here?

OMG!

December 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Only in case someone's sick, hun.
They don't bring the whole jail here...

December 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Ah - good!

Just had to come to the PPTH for a short visit. As you know what Cuddy wants me to do.

You haven't been around so I got back home again.

(I miss the writing)

December 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Poor hun....I'll be going home now and I can't wait to cuddle you!

And I had a very pleasant day....Yes!

December 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Pleasant day at the PPTH?

What happened? Did you kill someone?

December 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Almost....
I'll write it down soon.

December 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Waiting for it! As I don't write anymore - please don't let me hang around without my daily drugs!

December 08, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Haha.
No, don't fear that ;)

December 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home