Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The long ride home

I promised to write about the ride home from dinner at the Brunswick's place, didn't I?
I'm still not sure if I should do that...
But Jimmy didn't say anything contrary...so I'll try to couch this.
I'm not in the mood to tell you about the evening with Chase, but maybe Jim will do this if he finds the time.

We had a pleasant evening with good food, good wine, good cigars and a nice conversation.
Well, and we all had one too many and Jim and me had one for the road, too. I know, I know...
Don't drink and drive, yes, you're right. But I really didn't want to stay overnight near Finn... It's amazing how we managed to get back to the cottage and it was Jim who was brave enough to drive. Well...we both were rather halfhearted about the fact we were drunk.

I made myself comfortable at the front passenger's seat and watched the snowy landscape rushing by.
"Food wash really nishe", I mumbled and smiled at Jim.
He tried to concentrate on the snowy road and we entered the woods. He just nodded and patted my knee. "Mhm."
Soon we were on the abandoned road to the cottage and it was slightly snowing. I switched the radio on and turned the music louder when Marilyn Manson sang Personal Jesus.

Tapping the beat on my thigh I looked out of the window when James suddenly stopped and shut the motor off. "Huh?" I turned my head and looked at him slightly puzzled.
He smiled at me and his expression made my heart pound against my chest.
"What?", I asked again, but he didn't reply. He just put my seat back and leaned over me.
I stared into his eyes and swallowed. What did he have in mind? I didn't have to wait for long.
"I love you", he whispered and kissed me. First softly, then with rising passion and I felt the heat rise in me. I returned his kiss and his hands were fumbling at my coat.
"Jim...we're in the middle of nowhere...in an SUV...", I tried to object but was convinced by another more than passionate kiss. A few minutes later my coat was open and huddled underneath me, my scarf lay on the backseat and was followed by my shirt. The windows were already steamy when Jim's warm body slid onto mine and he covered my chest with kisses.
"Gaaawd, Jim...", I moaned and flung my arms around him.
"I want you so badly", he panted into my ear and gave me creeps. Silencing my moan with a kiss he murmured "That hunger's still there..."
His tongue slid over my chest teasing my nipples and I clutched my fingers into his shoulder and couldn't help squirming. By now I was a panting bundle of desire and reason was washed away by his touch. Of course I knew we were in a car at the roadside, but I didn't care. It was lonely anyway...and 3.30 am.
When our bodies became one it almost felt like melting together and Jim began to move very, very slowly. "I'm gonna take us to heaven and back", he promised and I had the impression I was already there.
"I love you", was the only thing I could sigh and when he moved quicker I couldn't say anything at all. He was everything that filled my mind, we moved as one and he took me far beyond heaven.
I just remember crying out his name the moment he moaned mine. We catched breath and Jim whispered into my ear "This can't be true...I still want you..."
I gasped as he moved again and scratched his sides. "Take me then", I silently moaned into his ear but he didn't need the invitation.

I don't know how long it took us to come back home, but I still know I just came in, Jim closed the door and pinned me to the wall.
It was a long, long night and already daylight when we finally fell asleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

I haven't thought you would write it ...

Should have known better!

Wait until I will put mine online

December 06, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Um...okay...
I'm sorry...was this too much?

December 06, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

No it wasn't, darling.

December 06, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Yesterday evening was too much...
I still feel the urge to kill this guy...

December 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home