Thursday, December 28, 2006

Banned from deviantArt

Sad but true.
They banned me and I'm sad, confused and...yes....pissed about it.
It was because of a drawing.

They told me it was copyright infringement and now I'm puzzled if I'll ever be able to upload drawings there again which are based on a reference photo...

....if I'll ever be able to get my account back.

EDIT: Well, now I know why. It made the impression of an altered phtograph to them, therefore they deleted it and banned me.
I wrote to them again and hope the best to get my account back again. But I don't think so. This is really a pity 'cause I like the community.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Evil!!!

December 28, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 28, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Lisa Cuddy said...

Morgen House,ich finde es eine schweinerei!!Haben sie vielleicht Neider die ihnen eins auswischen wollten?
lisa

December 28, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

I am really pissed about it. This is more than unfair. If they bann you because of using this picture that YOU have drawn - they should ban all the other people as well!

This is making me sick and very pissed off!

They really are stupid and not thinking clearly. God! I would have understood if this would really have been an infringement but drawing a picture by yourself and using a photography which is open in the web is no infringement at all.

What do they want? Some "Yes this actor is allowed to use the pictures" or what?

Sod it!

December 28, 2006  
Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

Did I write actor? Ehm... my mind was somewhere else - caughing - I meant artist!

December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home