Friday, December 29, 2006

Lecturing at the congress

Do you know there's a congress at PPTH?
Yes?
So do I. Dr. Marks is here because of this and we outdrank him last night after he arrived here.
Chase put a post-it on his forehead and James scribbled on it what happened.
But I idn't know I had to lecture at this damn congress!
James just told me.
I went to Cuddy and she told me I had to deliver an address on differantial diagnosis because James told her I was such a good lecturer!
It's 1.37 am now and I'll have to lecture today!!!
Nice!

Nice....no...woderful...more than wonderful was the evening I spent with James. It was packed with emotions and I'm still dizzy and love dazed.
I just hope he won't get angry when he spots what I scribbled underneath the wound on his neck....

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. James Wilson said...

I just cant wash it away. What have you used for it?

December 29, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Edward J. Marks said...

Don't worry Gerg you'll do fine in your lecture.

December 29, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Thanks, Ed. I hope.

James, it was a black marker..

December 29, 2006  
Blogger Faerie said...

you are crazy, aren't u?

December 29, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Gregory House said...

Crazy?
Me?
Not at all!
What makes you think so?

December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home